Did you just spill Coffee, or maybe a soda on your Apple laptop?
These are comments we hear on a weekly basis, from customers in your same situation. The first thing you need to do is to turn off the computer ASAP. The longer you keep it turned on, the less likely we will be able fix it. We have been repairing liquid spill laptops for years, and have the right process in place to get your Apple laptop back working again.
The process is simple, bring in your Apple laptop, and one of our highly skilled techs will asses the damage, and get working on it.
Some of the most common issues we see after a liquid spill:
– Keyboard not responding or typing the wrong characters
– Logic board no turning on
– Display Connector corrosion
– Spontaneous shutdown on your Macbook
– Macbook battery does not charge
– No Backlight on your Apple Macbook
We service Denver, Arvada, Broomfield, Thornton, Golden, Lakewood, Westminster, Evergreen, and more.
Give us a call to get started: 303-293-8100