Does your Laptop DC Power jack Need replaced?
Common Signs your Laptop DC Jack needs replaced
– You have to wiggle your power supply connector to get your laptop to charge
– Laptop may shut off, when you have it plugged in
– Laptop may show its not charging, when in fact you have your laptop connected to the power supply
– Laptop may have cracks formed around the DC jack
– Laptop DC jack looks different (middle is missing or is bent)
Any of these above symptoms maybe caused by your DC Jack being broken away from the laptop motherboard, or the soldering joint on the motherboard is seperating.
If you find yourself dealing with any of these issues, it’s time to take your laptop in for repair to a professional. Likenewpcs has been in business for over 9 years at the same location serving the Denver Metro area and Arvada Colorado.
We stock most DC Jacks for all major brands of laptops including, HP, Dell, Gateway, Toshiba, Apple, and More.
Give us a call and get your laptop back in working order: 303-293-8100